top of page

Visa Application

Exhibition representatives who are not Hong Kong permanent residents will be required to obtain a 'Temporary Working Visa' when engaging in retail activities. If the exhibitor's activities are focused on promotion without engaging in retail sales, he/she will not need to apply for a work permit.

HKCS will endeavor to help exhibitors apply for the said 'Working Visa', but if the application is unsuccessful due to any reason or an application is not made, HKCS Limited reserves the right to employ a local helper for three days at the expense of the exhibitors. Alternatively, the exhibitor may employ a valid local helper themselves to conduct retail sales activities. The responsibility of checking the validity to work in Hong Kong will lie with the exhibitors.

bottom of page