What is HKCS?
YOUR CHOICE - HONG KONG!
Why must you come to Hong Kong?
1. The city pursues a free trade policy and does not maintain barriers on trade
2. Almost all goods in Hong Kong are tax-free
3. Hong Kong is a global financial center
4. It is the gateway to China with unlimited market potentials
5. Its efficient transport system makes traveling within the city easy and cheap. It also has frequent and excellent connections to all major world cities.
6. The city is in the middle of the largest growing economies in East and South East Asia
7. The prevalent use of English for the convenience of non Chinese speaking visitors
DIFFERENT PROMOTION CHANNELS -
YOU NAME IT!
1. Adverts in various local newspapers on key dates with a combined circulation of 900,000 copies
2. Paid for Google Adwords to ensure Hong Kong Coin Show is at the top during Google search
3. Frequent email campaigns to existing clients of the four organising partners numbering many thousands
4. Social media campaigns for Wechat and Facebook which are also shared by the organising partners
6. Online forums such as Shouxi.com, one of the largest online numismatic portals in China and also others including Sina Collections.
7. Our HKCS flyers are prevalent in various regional numismatic markets also printed inside SPINK's and SBP's catalogues
A PURE NUMISMATIC SHOW
HKCS is a pure numismatic event taking place each year on the 18/F of The Mira Hong Kong each March/April and August. Our aim is to make Hong Kong a world-class numismatic hub for auctions and coin shows and therefore HKCS takes a holistic approach to include educational seminars, exhibitions and free appraisals by experts. To this end, we work tirelessly to ensure that our friends give us their full support.
EXHIBITORS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Since its inaugural show in August 2016, HKCS has now grown to include over 100 top numismatic organisations and individuals from over 45 countries. Our three-day show attracts over 5,000 visits. This large number of entrants provides a solid client base for trade and exchange of ideas.