To be absolutely clear, so that there is no confusion, HKCS is a pure numismatic event taking place each year on the 18/F of The Mira Hotel each March/April and August. This exciting and well-attended event is organised by four partners: Stacks & Bowers and Ponterio, SPINK, Coin in Coin and Shouxi.com who are the leading companies in their respective fields.
Our aim is to make Hong Kong a world-class numismatic hub for auctions and coin shows and therefore HKCS takes a holistic approach to include educational seminars, exhibitions and free appraisals by experts. To this end, we work tirelessly to ensure that our friends give us their full support.
Why must you come to Hong Kong?
1. The city pursues a free trade policy and does not maintain barriers on trade
2. Almost all goods in Hong Kong are tax-free
3. Hong Kong is a global financial centre
4. It is the gateway to China with unlimited market potentials
5. Its efficient transport system makes travelling within the city easy and cheap. It also has frequent and excellent connections to all major world cities.
6. The city is in the middle of the largest growing economies in East and South East Asia
7. Prevalent use of English for the convenience of non Chinese speaking visitors
Since its inaugural show in August 2016, HKCS has now grown to include over 100 top numismatic organisations and individuals from over 45 countries. Our three day show attracts over 5,000 visits. This large number of entrants provides a solid client base for trade and exchange of ideas.
We constantly work hard to ensure existing entrants revisit us and also to attract new people to come each time. This means we invest heavily in external advertising as listed below:
1. Adverts in various local newspapers on key dates with a combined circulation of 900,000 copies.
2. Paid for Google Adwords to ensure Hong Kong Coin Show is at the top during Google search
3. Frequent email campaigns to existing clients of the four organising partners numbering many thousands
4. Social media campaigns for Wechat and Facebook which are also shared by the organising partners
6. Online forums such as Shouxi.com, one of the largest online numismatic portals in China and also others including Sina Collections.
7. Our HKCS flyers are prevalent in various regional numismatic markets also printed inside SPINK's and SBP's catalogues.
We sincerely believe HKCS presents you the best business and networking opportunities in a populous and increasingly affluent part of the world. Equally, your presence will greatly enhance our show and to widen its breadth.
Please find the details of the event below:
Date: Friday 29th March to Sunday 31st March 2019
Venue: 18/F, The Mira Hong Kong, 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
We hope you will be convinced HKCS is the right show for you to attend and proud that you will have attended. If you have any further queries or wish to book for our future shows, please do not hesitate to contact me on +852 21171191 / +852 39523031 or Wechat (ID: vitataaa) or simply shoot me an email.
My sincere thanks for your kind attention and look forward to seeing you soon.